Friday, August 12, 2011

Brynn's new favorite thing to do...


Brynn LOVES to be pulled into a sitting and then standing position lately!  She LOVES it!  She will smile so big and make these silly noises.  I can't believe she will be sitting on her own soon!  (Pardon my hair...I had piled it up in a wet, messy bun, and then I don't know what I did...wow...it's crazy!) 



On a different note, I went back to school two days this week for meetings.  This coming Monday I start for good.  I have really been praying that God would help both me and Brynn make a smooth transition to this next little phase.  I am so blessed to have been able to spend almost 5 straight months at home with her, and also so thankful that she is going to a babysitter who I ADORE ("Nonna" watched me when I was little and she is incredible!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment