Wednesday, August 10, 2011

iPhone Pictures

Well...I finally got an iPhone and I LOVE having it!  I just learned how to upload pictures from it to my computer so I figured I'd share a few of them.

Today for lunch we went to my grandma and grandpa's house.  Pawpaw is already teaching Brynn how to play cards!

I guess she thought that was a good play! HA!  She kept trying to grab all of his cards.  It was so funny!

This past weekend when Curt was in town we all went to Pagliai's to eat pizza.  After we ate we walked by SEMO's football stadium because they have a new scoreboard and new turf.  Curt and Linz were holding Brynn...can't you just see them having a cute little family in a few years??  SO SWEET!

This little pajama outfit is AWESOME...some of our family friends sent it from a shop in Oregon and it is made out of bamboo...which sounds weird but it is the softest thing ever!  It's called "kicky pants."  She loves them!  And she also loves wearing Daddy's hat! HA!

Brynn with cousin Ansley and Uncle Jason!  Ansley is SO GOOD with her...I can't wait to see Ansley and Brynn play together in the future.  Look at Brynn's chunky little cheeks!  (Thanks Debbie for the cute onesie!)

You guys know my LOVE of all things football....well a couple weekends ago Ryan and I went to St. Louis and the Rams just happened to have their training camp 2 minutes from our hotel...so of course we had to check it out.  We had so much fun!

At the Rams training camp this really nice man (that we didn't even know) gave us wristbands to sit under the VIP tent, which meant we got free food (aka most people took a bottle of water and a granola bar...I get back to our table and Ryan has 8 of them! 8 granola bars!)  Anyway - I kept trying to get Ryan to take his picture with the Rams cheerleaders but this was the closest I got.

I don't think this picture even needs a caption...how adorable!

Hanging out with Daddy down by the river...Linz and Curt were taking engagement pictures so we went to watch.

Ashley took some AWESOME pictures...they are using some of the pictures for a save-the-date thing, and one of her ideas was to use this chalkboard...how creative and cute is that??
I am SO EXCITED that I know how to upload pictures from my phone now!  Welcome to 2011 Whitney!

1 comment: