Friday, August 5, 2011

Lovin' on Granny and Pawpaw

Tuesday night my Aunt Gina, Uncle Tim, and cousins Tarah (and boyfriend James) and Tori were in town.  They all came over to my mom's house to eat, and my grandma and grandpa, Aunt Tina and Uncle Bruce, and cousin Jared and Kelly and Camden all came too!  It was so fun visiting and hanging out with everyone!

And you know who Brynn had to get a LOT of lovin' from...Granny and Pawpaw of course!  This girl LOVES her some Pawpaw time!

Look how she is holding on to his arm...so sweet!  Later I was rocking her and she had just fallen asleep so I knew my grandpa would love to rock her.  During the "transfer" she woke up and lost the paci...all heck broke loose and this perfect little baby let us have it!  HA!  She eventually settled back down and let Pawpaw rock her. 

Kelly brought over Camden's old bouncer for Brynn to play on...she loved it!  Notice Camden in the background...he didn't want to have his picture taken so he turned around! HAHA!

Brynn gots lots of love from everyone!  I think she fell in love with my cousin Tarah!  LOVE YOU FAMILY!  Thanks for visiting...and can't wait to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. She looks perfectly contented to me. What a beautiful baby.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love this post and the next. and i cracked up at camden facing away from the camera-what a little ham!!

    ReplyDelete