Friday, April 8, 2016

Kindergarten Registration/Misc.

At the beginning of March we had to register this girl for KINDERGARTEN!  She is so excited and we are so excited for her...although life will be so different when she's in "big kid school" and not with us every Monday and Friday and at Footprints the other three days...BOO!



The whole way home from registration Emory kept crying and saying "I want to go to kindergarten too!"


Doing all kinds of cool stuff and playing with friends at Pre-K...



Spring weather makes me SO HAPPY!


There is an exotic animal "farm" just a couple of minutes from our house and we drive home that way pretty much every day.  We love to see the camels and the big pen with the baby goats, ostriches, emus, etc.


I was at the party store getting wedding shower invitations and good grief...I turn around and this is what the girls are doing...OH MY...


My mom got me a facial for my 30th birthday (last June) and I finally got around to making an appointment...other than in looked like I was going in for surgery...HA...it was seriously AMAZING!  Mom...I'll take another one of these for when I turn 31...hint hint!



No comments:

Post a Comment