Monday, April 25, 2016

Chairs and Coffee Tables...

I have been wanting to get some outdoor chairs for the porch and Ryan and I finally picked some out from Target...when they got here they were in these huge boxes and I had to put them together.  I get a little impatient sometimes...so while Emory napped one day, Brynn and I started putting them together.  



I was REALLY proud of myself...but I'll be honest...when Ryan got home I had him get out his electric drill and fix them and tighten them all up because I don't think I trusted my skills enough to sit on them for the next several years without them falling apart...HA!


Getting ready for SPRING!


I have also been wanting a more "rustic" looking coffee table for our family room.  I found this plan online and it was a copy of a Pottery Barn table that was crazy expensive...so my awesome dad started making it for me...here is the beginning...


WOOHOO!  Love house projects!

1 comment:

  1. Your parents were at your house when my sister and I went to return your cookie things a few weeks ago and your dad was outside working on the table! I tried to convince him to make me one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete