Monday, March 7, 2016

Soccer, Boyfriends, and Flower Girls

I can't believe it's already time for outdoor soccer season to begin!  Brynn is SO EXCITED!  She had her first practice a week or so ago and she was READY!  She wanted to go outside and practice and play the afternoon before her practice...I told her it was cold and she needed lots of layers...she got the memo but we still have a lot to work on in regards to MATCHING! HA!



Her team is all the same as Fall season which is so fun because she knows all the little girls on her team and it's fun to cheer for them!



I walked past Emory's classroom the other day and saw her and her little buddy Clarence giving each other a hug...it was so sweet!



My dad found some pictures of when I was a flower girl and he was showing us the other day!  OH MY GOODNESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment