Friday, March 11, 2016

Days before vacation...

We left for Disney on Friday, February 26.  A couple of days before we got to go watch Ashton and Kaley's last home game of the season.  We are DEFINITELY going to miss watching them play and can't wait until next season!  The team signed autographs for all kids after the game and Brynn and Bella were SO EXCITED.  When they got to the real line she was SO SHY but of course once we got home she could not stop talking about it and tried to hang about 50 basketball posters all over her walls!  HA!

Love these girls!



Last day of school before vacation...SO EXCITED!



One of my jobs at Footprints is to shop for all the supplies...Desera wanted "whisper phones" (we used to call them that when we taught kindergarten) so I went to Lowe's to look for the pipe thingies we used...you should have seen some of the looks I was getting in the plumbing aisle as I held up all these pipes to my ears to see which ones curved the most.  Then I'd have to like talk into it to check and it was hilarious.  Exhibit 1 - this pipe did NOT curve enough...but I sent a picture the teachers to say "look what you guys are making me do!"  HA!


Took our RedHawk tickets to Simply Swirled for FREE fro-yo on Thursday after school!  =)


And then it was time to head home and finish PACKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment