Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Erin's Moustache Bash

On Saturday, February 19 we had a special "Moustache Bash" baby shower for my friend Erin.  She is due with baby boy number 3 in early March and we had a small little girls get together to celebrate her and baby Jaxson!  As I was loading these pictures I realized I didn't take ONE of us or of people!  HA!  I guess I was taking them for Erin and thought I was taking them on my phone??  

We played a couple of fun "moustache" games...for one game people had to write down and guess who these famous people with moustaches were.  The answers were pretty hilarious!  We also did a game where people had a worksheet of different styles of moustaches (like handlebar, "The Rich Uncle", the fu manchu, etc.) and they had to correctly name the moustaches.  It was HARD!




We had lots of yummy brunch food!





Kelly, my mom, and I hosted and we had so much fun celebrating with Erin!  Thankful for sweet friends and can't wait to meet sweet little baby Jaxson!

No comments:

Post a Comment