Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This is how camping SHOULD be....

 Several weekends ago (actually, I just found these pictures and they are from even BEFORE our camping debacle) Ryan and Brynn decided to CAMP downstairs.  Again, this was BEFORE we decided we never wanted to sleep in a tent again.  (Actually if you read my post about our camping trip then you know how miserable I was...but Brynn had a good time, and Ryan was sprawled out on our air mattress taking up 75 percent of the room, so really it was just me and Emory awake all night, huddled up freezing cold, and Ryan and Brynn seeming to have a decent time...clearly I'm still not over that night.  HA!)

Anyway - Ryan and Brynn set up the tent downstairs (these are from the old house) and had a big ole' time.  Maybe I should have camped like this...I'm sure it would have been MUCH more fun!  =)


Playing dress-up in the tent.  HA!




 ??? HA!

And some random pictures of Emory at Pamaw's house...






No comments:

Post a Comment