Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nosy Girl...

Oh this little child...she loves to get into EVERYTHING!  This weekend we put cabinet locks out in the family room because she likes to open the cabinets and pull everything out! HA!  Nonna said she is one of the nosiest little ones ever!  =)  Here is a 30 minute sneak peek into what Brynn likes to do on a random Tuesday night.

I think I'll go into the guest bathroom and open all the drawers and pull everything out.  (This is one of her favorite activities by far!)

Gee...what's in here?  Oh I found some mouthwash.  Cool!

Then I'll sit down and shake the mouthwash container with a big smile all over my face! 

Okay, the mouthwash got old so I'll go stand up by the tub (seriously she LOVES to stand here and play with the fabric and vinyl shower curtain and shake them).

Ooo...what happens when I push the door shut?  (Another favorite activity right now is shutting doors and opening them and watching what happens when she does that).

YAY!  It's finally bathtime!  (She LOVES sticking the letters and numbers to the tub wall and pushing them around.)

Yumm....letter X is so tasty!  (She LOVES to put them in her mouth and chew on them!  Then again, right now there isn't anything she doesn't love to put in her mouth and chew on!)
So there's just a little 30 minute peek into the fabulous life of Brynn Bandermann!

No comments:

Post a Comment