Wednesday, January 4, 2012

9 month Check-Up / Cold / Crazy Breakfast

Yesterday was Brynn's 9 month check-up at the doctor.  Here are her "stats."
  • Weight - 19 pounds, 9 oz. - 70% percentile
  • Height - 29 inches long - 90% percentile
  • Head Circumference - 50% percentile
She was a little HAM...Dr. Hoffman would ask if she was clapping yet and she would do it, then he asked if she was waving and she started doing it.  (We are always trying to get her to do it on command, but for some reason she wanted to show off at the doctor).  She had to get one shot, and she DIDN'T EVEN CRY!  WHAT???  She definitely didn't get that from me...I wanted to cry just looking at the needle!

In case it seems like things are perfect here on the homefront, poor Brynn has a TERRIBLE cold that is making her a little crankster in the mornings...this morning I called my mom crying on the way to school and said "I just want my Brynn back!  When will she be back to normal?" HA!  She just wakes up so gunked up, and I think it is just putting her in a bad mood until we can get some medicine in her.  Thankfully around mid-morning she is back to her normal self. 

Tonight we went to Red Lobster because my grandparents came in town and she was so cute.  She was cracking up at my grandpa...and then when he was holding her she kept trying to play with his wrinkly skin.  She would grab onto his hands and pull his skin...that might not even make sense but if you picture 80 year old skin, it was hilarious!

Right before school started back up I took some pictures of her over breakfast...we had been having the best time having breakfast together.  I would feed her fruit and oatmeal, while drinking my coffee and eating my breakfast, and feeding her little bites of banana.  Two mornings were a little different...little Missy wanted to spit out her oatmeal and rub it all over her face and hair! AHHH! 

Someone has been getting very messy over breakfast...

Little Missy must know mama isn't too happy about her breakfast antics...look at her hair...the other day she looked like George Washington because she was pulling both sides of her hair with oatmeal covered fingers, and in this picture her left side was covered with it! 
Oh the joys of motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment